Saturday, May 12, 2012

ANOTHER ONE!!!!

Ello!!!! So I am entering into ANOTHER photo contest this week. GodsGirlz is having a photo contest..... YAY!!!!!!!! this is the photo that I took for her contest. If you want to do this photo contest too just head on over to her blog! 


This is one of my horsies, Cori! :)


You get your inspiration for your photo from the Bible verse below:

Genesis 1:25
25And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie!!!!!!! I awarded you over at my blog!!
    http://danz4god.wordpress.com/2012/05/18/first-award-ever/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donde esta, girly? And I awarded you again. :D
    New URL for my blog, K?
    ~Hannah (HB)

    throughmykeyboard.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyyyyy.....new blog design!!! Cool!

    ReplyDelete