Friday, April 19, 2013

The Fashion Tag

Hello everyone! So, I redid my blog design... finally! What do ya think? Also,  I was tagged in The Fashion Tag by the wonderful Hannah (you can see her blogs herehere and here). So, now I'm going to answer the Fashion Tag questions!



20130402-102147.jpg


1) How would you describe your style?
Fun, country and simple


2) What are your wardrobe staples?
jeans, scarves and my cowgirl boots

3) Most expensive clothing item you own?
Well, ummm...my cotillion ball gown??? (Don't worry, I never wear it lol!)

4) Most wanted item?
Oooooooooh....ummmmm....good question...

5) Favorite designer?
Ummm….?

6) How much do you spend on clothing?
I don't like to say... plus I don't even know!!!! :P

7) Favorite places to shop?
Aeropostle, Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe. 

8) Favorite fragrance?
Bath and Body Work's Pink Chiffon

9) Favorite way to have your hair?
Definitely a messy bun!!!!!! Gotta love em'...

10) What is your go to outfit when you don’t have anything to wear? T-shirt and jeans 

11) What is your most prized posession? 
My cowgirl boots!!! I wear them EVERYWHERE!

I tag:







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment