Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello!

Hello everyone! So we didn't really have that many people enter the photo contest (we only had 1, thanks Hannah!) and I've decided to give you another week. So you now have till' this Friday to enter! 

So I haven't done just a fun post lately have I? Well, let's see.... how about a little photography?!




Most of you have seen this one before! And if you haven't seen it- this is my horse, Cori. :)


My doggy, Ginger Snap. 


Took this one out of the truck, it turned out a lot better than I thought! Lol! 


This is a baby oak tree. I thought it was cool so I took a pic!


These are some flowers in our backyard. I think they're called Fox Gloves...


And this one's my favorite! 



I hope you guys have enjoyed this post! :D

PS: All photos are taken and edited by me. Please ask me before using any of these photos and please give me credit for them! Thank you! :)






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Great job taking these photos! They are beautiful! <3

      ~Natalie

      http://www.uniquelynatalieforever.blogspot.com

      Delete