Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wassup?

Hi guys! There was again no more entries into the photo contest. So I guess Hannah wins the contest! :) You can claim your prize at any time! :) 

Speaking of photo contests-Hadassah (a.k.a. Godsgirlz1) is having a photo contest! Your last day to enter is September 9th so goooo enter! :D 

Guess what?? I'm going to my Aunt's this Sunday!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Whoop, whoop!! Her daughter, Crystie has a photography blog-you should check it out! Here's a few of her pics:



A dock near our beach house



Love this one!!

My Aunt's dog, Belle (she's a sweetie) 

My dog Ginger Snap


She's really good, right? Well, gotta go! Hope ya'll enjoyed this post! 




3 comments:

  1. Oh I won? Cool! Sorry that no one else entered though.... :(
    I will claim my prize soon! And great photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I'm in love with your dog! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the strawberry one!

    Merry Christmas,
    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete