Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Topic Tuesday

Hello once again! So on Tuesdays I will be doing something called Topic Tuesdays. I know  it's not Tuesday today but I didn't have a chance to post this yesterday. Topic Tuesdays is where I give mini interviews with other girls on a topic. Shout out to GodsGirlz1 for the idea to do this! Here is her blog address www.godsgirlz1.wordpress.com! 


This week's topic was:


What does it mean to be a true friend?




Hannah said: A true friend means you are there through thick and thin. When your friend is ridiculed or scorned by others you are by his/her side. You always stand up for him/her. You try to never make your friend look bad or feel bad--you stand up for their feelings. Friendship isn't about you or your benefit, but it is a mutual feeling of "I am friends with you, not your are a friend or follower of me." You try to lift your friend up, not let them lift you or make you look good. Many people just have friends as decorations, or followers. But being a true friend means you make them matter in your life, always.




Tori said: I think it takes trust, kindness and ALWAYS being there for them. 




Do you have a true friend? What makes them so special to you?

6 comments:

  1. That's so neat that you are doing this too, Carrie! Would you like to put my Talking Tuesday button on or not?

    Godsgirlz1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooooo much Godsgirlz1! I love looking at your blog! :) I might use your button later on but for now I think I will leave it the way it is. Thank you for asking though! Do you mind me using your Music Monday idea if I changed the name to be Melodic Monday? Thanks for looking at my blog!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind, but it would be great if you could give me credit at least the first time, if you are getting the idea from me. :D I'm glad you like reading my blog. Your blog is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey GodsGirlz--glad you've met one of my best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Carrie--I love your new background by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yea! Glad to know that. :D

    ReplyDelete