Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Topic Tuesday

OK, so today's topic is, What is your favorite bible verse and why?




Hannah said: "One of my favorite verses is Proverbs 31:30."


"Charm can be decieving, and beauty fades away, but a woman who honors the Lord deserves to be praised.”  


"I was doing a thing at my church where we gave away slips of paper with verses or encouragement, and the one that I got had that verse on it. Pretty special to me, and it came right to me. I love it!"




Tori said: "My favorite Bible verse is Psalms 150."



Praise the Lord.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
 Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
 praise him with timbrel and dancing,
praise him with the strings and pipe,

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
 praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Praise the Lord.
"I like it because its about praising God wherever you are."



Godsgirlz1 said: "My favorite Bible verse is Romans 8:28."


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28


"I chose that one because it reminds me that I can do anything with God on my side."



I love all of these verses that my buddies have given me. :) Thank you so much for sharing with me. One of my favorite Bible verses is Philippians 4:13.


can do all this through Him who gives me strength.


I like this verse because I tells me when I am going through a hard time I will be able to get through it because God will give me the strength to do so.




Do you have a favorite bible verse? If so, why is it your favorite? Tell me about it!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Carrie! And Tori, I love your verse. Godsgirlz too. ;)
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those verses too!

    Great job, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to post, Carrie Berrie!

    ReplyDelete