Saturday, March 3, 2012

First Post! Oh yeah! I'm doing my happy dance!

I FINALLY GOT A BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I'm so happy that I finally got this blog. I've been wanting a blog since I was like... seven. Anyways, in this blog I'm hoping that I will be able to bring other people to come to Christ. I will be working on some bible stories to post on here! Also I'll try to upload some pics of crafts and instructions for them. Well, a blog is when you post things about your day right?! I guess I'll tell ya'll about my day. Basically all I did today was ... hmmmm... sit inside! :) It's been raining all day so basically I woke up jumped on the trampoline (which was wet. Oh yeah!) then I came inside, ate lunch, watched TV until maybe three and then my dad and I went to Lowes and then came home. And here I am now posting onto my new B-L-O-G-! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment