Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yo!

Hey everyone! I know it has been like FOREVER since I blogged. Sorry about that! This week has been a busy week with my soccer games, sleepovers and on top of all of that a violin recital, I haven't had room for air! Just kidding I have had plenty of room for air, a little busy but plenty of room for air! I am so glad I don't have to think about breathing. That's the amazing thing about God's creation. God always knows what we need and when exactly we need it! He gave his Son because he knew that the only way we would listen and be able to throw our sins in the garbage can was through him. It was the amazing sacrifice that Jesus did so that we could go to heaven and be forgiven. Jesus didn't want to do it but he knew that he had to do what his and our Father said. So today why don't you take a little time to pray and ask God to forgive you of your sins. And if you don't have Jesus in your heart and want him but don't know how to ask or if you just have a simple prayer request, please, just comment and I or other commenters can pray for you.


 Shout out to Hannah! Happy late b-day! You can check out her blog at www.danz4god.wordpress.com! 

1 comment:

  1. Amen Carrie!....well said!....let's have a great day today. Grand Spring Ball - here we come! :-)

    ReplyDelete