Monday, March 5, 2012

Yawn...... :-0

PHEW! I'm actually kind of glad this day is almost over. I'm pretty excited to get into my bed!  Well anyways, today I've been going around EVERYWHERE!!!!! Pant, pant pant.... first I got up and did my schoolwork (I'm home schooled by the way) which lasted to about 11:00 AM, maybe?! Then I got dressed and ate lunch. My dad came home and got changed out of his work clothes and took me down to Wilmington which is about an hour away from our house. So we got to Wilmington at around 1:00 PM and we rushed over to my Christian writing class. There we discussed the story about Palm Sunday when it was four days before Jesus' crucifixion and when Jesus rode through the streets of Jerusalem on a donkey and the people shouted, "Hosanna!" when Jesus came towards them. When I write that story I'll try to post it on here. After three days ( I mean hours) of writing class me and my AWESOME Dad went to Port City Java where my Dad got a grande coffee and I got a chocolate chip muffin. I love my dad! Then as we ate and drank our food we went to my dance place. :) There I did ballet and we did a bunch of ab work for like 45 MINUTES!!!!! Then we learned some more of our dance and stuff like that. After ballet my daddy and I went to another one of my favorite fast food restaurants, Taco Bell. Then my dad got another coffee and we went home. When I got home I got out of the car sleepily and then rubbed my dog and went inside. So then I went and practiced my violin and yeah! Here I'm am now sitting with my parents and yawning... bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment