Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Fun day! :)

Hello again! So today has been a tiring but relaxing day. First I woke up in my fort that I made yesterday and my Dad calling me down for breakfast. I went downstairs ate some delicious homemade french toast and then got ready for church. I made us a little late but oh well! My parents and I did the Children's Church today, also known as Tribekids. Little kids can be tiring!!!! :) After we did that we went to one of my favorite fast food restaurants, Subway. I LOVE SUBWAY!!!!! Anyways, then we went to Food Lion, but that's not really important. So then we went home and ate lunch and then I watched TV and played around a little bit. I went outside and jumped on the trampoline..... AGAIN! :P But I came back inside because it was pretty cold. Next I just watched TV and played around some more. So I guess it's been more of a relaxing day but hey that is OK with me! :) Let's see if I can figure out how to upload pictures.......YES I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!! Here's a picture of my puppy, Ginger Snap!

No comments:

Post a Comment