Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Soccer and God

I love and play soccer. When you think about soccer you think coaches, goalies, defenders, midfielders and offenders. But in my perspective I think about it in a whole different way. First for a coach I think about God. He is the ultimate coach telling all of his players how to go through life. Then I think about goalies. They are guarding the goal (us) from evil trying to make a goal and trying to get us to do bad things. Next I think about defenders. They are the ones that see evil plans before it gets to the goal and they knock the plans out. Midfielders to me are the ones that get a chance to help the offenders but they also play a big part in defending. Finally I think about offenders. They to me are the ones that take the evil plans, turn it into a fist, run up to the goal and punch the devil in the face when they make a goal! You know, it's a lot more fun when think about it in that way! :) I bet you could probably think about it in different sports too! Like football for example. Gotta run! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment